Content: Full Curriculum
Common Core Aligned: Yes
** From the Publisher’s Website: **
Time4Learning is a student-paced online educational tool covering preschool through high school. It combines 1500+ multimedia lessons, printable worksheets and graded activities in a student-paced environment that brings concepts to life. It is entirely web based, with no software to download, no CDs and nothing additional to purchase.
The K – 8 program includes language arts and math. Math and language arts lessons are correlated to state standards. Science, social studies and art are also provided as a bonus to most grades.
The high school program includes language arts, math, social studies, and science courses, along with the option of adding on extra courses for a nominal monthly fee.
Other key features of Time4Learning:
- Students get individual logins and work on their own schedule and pace
- Parents can set the grade level independently for each subject
- The grade above and below are available in most grades for review and additional study
- Detailed lesson plans available for parents who wish to review lesson contents
- Access to an online playground that rewards and motivates
- An automated system grades lessons and keeps reports for homeschool portfolio usage
- Sign up and get started on the same day
Time4Learning offers a 14-day money-back guarantee and the ability to stop, start, or pause anytime.
About the Author:
Started in 2003, Time4Learning is a small family firm which remained in the founder’s living room until the need for more people required taking a formal office in August 2006. In addition to Time4Learning, founder John Edelson also owns Time4Writing.com and SpellingCity.com. Time4Learning’s educational software partner is CompassLearning. CompassLearning provides their Odyssey program to schools, while Time4Learning makes it available for use in the home.
Because one opinion is never enough! Have you ever used Time4Learning? How did it work for your family? Share your review below.