All About Reading
From All About Reading’s website:
All About Reading is a scripted, open-and-go program developed for busy parents, teachers, and tutors who want to teach reading in the most effective way possible. This program doesn’t require long periods of study, you don’t have to develop your own lesson plans, and you don’t have to stress over what to teach next—because everything is laid out for you, step by step. You’ll get solid grounding in how to teach reading without being overwhelmed.
Your student will be actively involved in the learning process. This is a truly multisensory program; your student will learn through sight, sound, and touch. Everything is taught in context, and your student will apply what he has learned right away. Your student will be engaged in thinking, processing, comparing, and learning.
- Designed for preschoolers and kindergarteners
- It feels like play, but your child will actually be learning essential pre-reading skills
- Covers letter sounds for A– Z, plus consonant teams TH, SH, CH, CK, NG, and NK
- Includes 52 fully decodable stories that are sure to delight your child
- Teaches 12 new phonograms, including EE, ER, AR, OR, OY, AW, and OW
- Includes 27 decodable short stories, along with comprehension activities
- Students learn 16 new phonograms, including OA, IR, IGH, EW, KN, and TI
- 25 exciting decodable stories help increase comprehension
- This final level teaches 15 new phonograms, including EY, UI, PH, OUGH, SI, and RH
- Includes 29 fully decodable stories that provide practice and build confidence
About the Author:
Marie Rippel is a homeschool mother from Wisconsin who created All About Reading and All About Spelling after successfully teaching her dyslexic son.
Because one opinion is never enough! Have you ever used All About Reading? How did it work for your family? Share your review below.