Publishers of homeschool and educational curricular material are welcome to contact us directly about submitting copies of their books for review.
NOTE About Submissions:
- Submitting a review copy does not guarantee placement on our website
- Each curricular item will be assessed using our review rubric
- Curriculum reviews will be written in a fair and objective manner that reflects the professional opinion of the independent reviewer
- Submitting a review copy does not grant editorial rights to the publisher or author of the curriculum material regarding Hand In Hand’s review of the curricular material
- Hand In Hand DOES NOT accept payment for curriculum reviews
- Review copies will not be returned
- See our Disclosure Page for more information on why we do not accept aid product placements or sponsored reviews
More About Hand In Hand
Mid-Atlantic Hand In Hand Education is a division of Dynamic Educational Solutions LLC. Owned and operated by Alessa Giampaolo Keener, M.Ed., Hand In Hand hosts a general interest homeschooling website; a Maryland specific homeschool advocacy website; and the Homeschool Curriculum Reviews database. Collectively, the Hand In Hand websites generate over 100,000 pageviews each year.
In addition to homeschooling her children from Kindergarten into college, Alessa holds a Masters degree in Education from Johns Hopkins University, specializing in educational assessments and curriculum development.
When her children were younger, Alessa entered the field of publishing by writing family travel articles and then moving on to a syndicated children’s book review column. Alessa has written professional curriculum reviews for Youth Today, a national print publication devoted to youth development; as well as articles on gifted education for national publications and organizations.
Questions? Feel free to send us an e-mail and we’ll be happy to be in touch.